Right of withdrawal for digital goods
Right of Withdrawal for customer
A customer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day the contract is concluded.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must clearly ( klp-soft, Hauptstr. 42, 82281 Egenhofen, phone number: 08131-7799762, email address: email@example.com ) Inform the declaration (e.g. letter, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract.
You can either use the attached sample withdrawal form.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard offer we offer) Have chosen delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will fees be charged.
Reasons for extinction
The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content that is not on a physical data carrier if the entrepreneur has started to execute the contract after the consumer
– has confirmed his knowledge that his consent loses his right of withdrawal upon execution of the contract
– has expressly agreed that the entrepreneur starts executing the contract before the cancellation period expires
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To klp-soft, Hauptstr 42, 82281 Egenhofen, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete inapplicable.